Farm-fresh, excellent tasting lamb from Frederick County. Lambs are grain-fed and grass-fed, no growth hormones, no steroids — USDA inspected. Call 301-371-4111.
Custom-Processed Lambs: properly aged 9 days, portion controlled,vacuum packed and labeled at Hemp’s Meats, 3740 Jefferson Pike, Jefferson, MD 21755 (Frederick County, MD). Hemp’s Phone: 301-473-5700. Fall months, Hemp’s is very busy, we schedule processing 8-10 weeks in advance.
For On-Farm Processing of lambs, goats, chickens. Call, we’ll refer two farms with proper facilities for on-farm processing. Farms in Westminster, MD — and Lovettsville, VA — and listed on Vorac Suffolks website.
Our farm specializes in:
- Custom-Processed Lamb — whole or half lambs — great steaks, chops, roasts, rack-of-lamb — vacuum packed, and labeled.
- Suffolk Sheep Breeding Stock — registered ewe lambs, ram lambs, yearlings.
- Performance Tested Rams — each year have 2-3 ram lambs on a performance test at the PA Livestock Evaluation Center — website: www.livestockevaluationcenter.com
- 4-H Project Lambs.
- Ewe Breeding Services — breeding services for small flocks that don’t own a ram. We use 5-6 top genetic lines of Suffolk and Hampshire Rams.
- Ram Leasing Services.
- Dealer — Sydell Sheep/Goat Livestock Equipment — All Aluminum Livestock Equipment.
Visitors are welcomed — see baby lambs — help feed the sheep.
- 5814 Broad Run Road, Jefferson, MD, 21755
- 39.389087, -77.59276999999997
- contact by email
- visit website
Hours of Operation
- Open all year. Call to schedule a visit.
- Operating Acres: 60
- Opertaing Since: 1985