Farm-fresh, excellent tasting lamb from Frederick County. Lambs grain-fed and grass-fed, no growth hormones, no steroids — USDA inspected. Call 301-371-4111.
Custom-Processed Lambs: properly aged 9 days, portion controlled,vacuum packed and labeled at Hemp’s Meats, 3740 Jefferson Pike, Jefferson, MD 21755. Hemp’s Phone: 301-473-5700. Fall months, Hemp’s is very busy, we schedule processing 8-12 weeks in advance.
Have two remaining 2017 processing dates: Monday, Nov. 27 — Monday, Dec. 11, Call
For On-Farm Processing of lambs, goats, chickens. Suggest two farms with proper facilities for on-farm processing. Farms in Westminster, MD — and Lovettsville, VA — listed on Vorac Suffolks website.
Our farm specializes in:
- Custom-Processed Lamb — great steaks, chops, roasts, rack-of-lamb.
- Lamb Sausage.
- Lambs for Greek Easter in 2018.
- Suffolk Sheep Breeding Stock — ewe lambs, ram lambs, yearlings.
- Performance Tested Rams — each year have 2-3 ram lambs on the performance test at the PA Livestock-Evaluation-Center — website: www.livestockevaluationcenter.com
- 4-H Project Lambs. Suffolks, Hampshires, and Crossbred lambs.
- Ewe Breeding Services — for flocks that don’t own a ram. We use 5-6 top genetic lines of Suffolk and Hampshire Rams.
- Ram Leasing Services.
- Equipment Dealer — Sydell Sheep/Goat Livestock Equipment — All Aluminum Livestock Equipment — Riverside Plastics, hanging feed troughs. .
- 5814 Broad Run Road, Jefferson, MD, 21755
- 39.389087, -77.59276999999997
- contact by email
- visit website
Hours of Operation
- Open all year. Call to schedule a visit.
- Operating Acres: 60
- Opertaing Since: 1985